Important Vehicle Information
1. STOP BY AND WE WILL ELECTRONICALLY TEST YOUR BATTERY AND STARTING SYSTEM FOR FREE
2. If you are getting ready to put your car away for the winter inflate the tires harder to prevent flat spots
3. Adding a bit of Fuel Stabilizer can do no harm
4. If possible hook the battery to a trickle charger or disconnect the battery
Get your battery and wiper checked to prevent problems
5. Always remember DEFLATE GATE a change in temperature will cause your tires to deflate get them adjusted now
6. We now offer a host of new services e.g. injection and intake system cleaning, Transmission flush.
7. Radiator/cooling system flush as well as power steering flush
For additional maintenance service info click on the link below:
Please remember new laws in effect to have your headlights on if you have your wipers going for rain
"We Also Weld And Repair Alloy Rims."